To train researchers in the field of Biosciences, competent nationally and internationally in the understanding and application of the interactions between biological systems, with independent capacity in the generation of scientific knowledge for the solution of national problems and with a high sense of ethics, integrity and socio-environmental commitment.
- Induce the ability to search and acquire theoretical and methodological knowledge that allows deepening and generating contributions in processes that involve interactions between biological systems.
- Stimulate the capacity for critical and reflective thinking that leads to the planning, design and development of scientific research projects of socio-environmental relevance.
- Promote the dissemination and promotion of multi, inter and transdisciplinary knowledge in the public and private sectors in the field of Biosciences.
- To train researchers with the capacity to generate quality human resources for teaching and research.
- Contribute to a comprehensive, ethical and socio-environmental commitment.